High quality products and competitive prices make National Public Seating Corporation's
folding chairs, folding tables, and other products the #1
choice for folding seating and storage among schools, churches, government, concert halls, legion halls, and special event hospitality planning companies.
For the home, National Public Seating
products have a wide enough range of uses to span virtually any room such as the kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom,
den, or home office.
National Public Seating Corporation
is also leading the way in the folding furniture industry in terms of environmental protection.
Protecting the environment is now one of the most important factors protecting the future of the planet and most people are now aware
of the necessity of preserving and protecting Earth's natural habitat in order to ensure the well-being of posterity. Pollution,
especially that related to the over-consumption of raw materials, has reached alarming levels due to our current lifestyle. That is
why National Public Seating
is constantly striving to minimize the consequences of their activities.
At National Public Seating
, the quality of products and the protection of the environment go hand in hand.
As a consumer of raw material, they are committed to the use of pre and post consumer waste (recycled material),
while preserving the high quality standards of our products. Examples of this include:
National Public Seating
- Steel - All of the steel for our products contain 30-40% of post-consumer waste (recycled).
- Corrugated containers - Are made of recycled fiber. 100% total recycled content and 90% post consumer content minimum.
- Plastic - Plastic products contain up to 35% of pre-consumer waste.
- Wood - 100% of wood used for their products comes from non-boreal forests.
- Powder Coating VS. Liquid Finishes - Products are powder coated and are highly protective to our environment. While liquid finishes contain solvents which have pollutants known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), powder coating contains no solvents and releases negligible amounts, if any, of VOCs into the atmosphere. In addition, most powder coating overspray that does not adhere to the part is retrieved and reused, virtually eliminating the waste commonly found in liquid finishing processes.
is committed to providing quality products while preserving the quality of our environment.